Now Hiring - Digital Marketing Coordinator
Do you love to communicate with people? Are your organizational skills top-notch? Do you feel joy when seeing a project through to the very end? Then this role is perfect for you!
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Omaha team! The Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for digital marketing and project coordination functions, including, but not limited to, maintaining direct communication between the company and its clients to ensure client requests and projects are being completed quickly and thoroughly, meeting the specific goals of both the clients and the company, and training clients to utilize our many Monstrous platforms.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining client communication in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Task management between team members while maintaining open communication with clients and staff
- Create marketing campaigns to promote a wide range of companies, events, and general brand awareness
- ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, & SalesForce CRM management
- ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, & SalesForce email marketing campaigns
- Search Engine & Social marketing planning and execution (PPC, Social, Digital)
- Monitor and report on all marketing activities and results
- Review current marketing campaigns for weaknesses and develop solutions within budget constraints
- Monitor daily workflow and prioritize tasks via task management software
- Supporting critical project-related activities such as client onboarding, conducting project audits, and project risk assessments.
- Acting as an on-site resource on marketing, project, and client-related questions.
- Managing our knowledge repository for customer-facing operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
Do you have these qualities?:
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Track record of dependability, flexibility, and integrity
- Top-notch customer service experience both in-person and through written communication
- Previous digital marketing experience, including social media and email marketing
- Impeccable organization skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple project tasks at once
- High competency with Sendible, Active Campaign, Google Suite, HubSpot
- Experience in the financial industry a plus
- The most important thing we look for in our team members is a cultural fit. We can teach the software and skills, but we need to know:
- Do you like to have fun? Do you have a great sense of humor?
- Are you willing to switch gears frequently? (Where “slow weeks” can turn into “crazy weeks” with little to no notice.)
- Are you comfortable working with different people across a wide array of departments?
- Do you love working with a lot of different clients across a wide array of markets?
- Are you an ardent learner who’s always looking to improve?
- Are you comfortable both giving and getting feedback?
- Do you have the ability to work 40 hours/week in our Omaha, Nebraska office?
Here’s our elevator pitch:
Monstrous Media Group, LLC is a creative management firm laser-focused on designing and developing websites, mobile applications, state-of-the-art marketing automation technologies, national clients in an ocean of different industries and offerings, and growing your experience as a business professional.
- Here’s what we offer to you:
- An innovative, collaborative workplace with smart, curious, and driven teammates pushing you and cheering you on.
- A positive and empowered culture where you are encouraged to make a difference.
- A fun, bright, open-plan office environment that is located in West Omaha.
- Competitive base pay and a performance-based incentive compensation plan.
- There’s never been a more rewarding time to be at Monstrous Media Group. This unique position will play a key part in helping clients looking for professional guidance and expertise in the ever-changing online landscape.
If this is you, we’d love to hear your elevator pitch!
This position is based in Omaha, Nebraska, and may require a commute for applicants applying outside Omaha, Nebraska, and the surrounding Metro Area. This position is not eligible for remote employment. This position requires regional travel.
We want to hear from you, so what are you waiting for? Contact us today.Get In Touch
Posted In: News & Events