Web Producers/Web Content Manager Needed 2012
2012 April 17
Are you tired of working contract jobs that are unfulfilling? Tired of being looked down as second-class citizens? Want to work on projects that boost your resume and grow your career?
Our ideal candidates should be creative problem-solvers with a desire to work on high profile projects, dedicated to professional and personal growth, and have a passion for helping customers achieve their goals. Candidates should have at least 2+ years experience in HTML/CSS.
This job is great for college student in the web design program or just graduated web designer. We are looking for a web rock star with a positive attitude, desire to excel and a willingness to learn and grow with one of the Midwest's fastest growing creative management firms.
You must be fun and communicate professionally with a team of designers, be able to willing to take on new tasks, learn our development framework(s), interact with creative designers, front and back end UI design and programming leads, all while keeping a positive attitude.
We are offering an hourly rate of $8-$35/hr for this positions (depending on experience), the equivalent of $18,000-$70,000 per year. We have part time and full time positions available.
How we evaluate candidates
If you are interested in joining our team, here are the steps in our evaluation process:
- We will review your cover letter, resume, and any online samples of your work.
- We will ask you to come and have a personal interview with us.
- We will perform a background and reference check.
Benefits of contracting with Innovative Way
We do not view contractors as second-class citizens. We recognize that some people prefer to work on a project-by-project basis, and we respect that decision.
While you are with us, we will treat you as a full member of the team. Who knows, maybe you'll want to stay.
Summary of duties/responsibilities
- Local to the Omaha area. Candidate must be able to work on premises. Telecommuting is NOT an option.
- Authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is NOT an option.
- Completed/Enrolled 4 year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to collaborate in teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of information architecture, usability, and visual design principles.
- Knowledge of W3C standards and best practices.
About Our Company
Omaha Media Group LLC is a web creative management company that designs and develops intuitive web, mobile and SEO friendly applications to help companies take advantage of the power in social and business collaboration, cloud computing, mobile applications, and next-generation tools for the enterprise businesses.
This is rare opportunity to step into a growing proven company with large, reputable, and industry leading clientele. If you are a driven individual who wants a chance to prove yourself and be rewarded monetarily and in recognition in the professional industry then please send us your resume with a phone number for a phone interview soon.
Omaha Media Group LLC
careers at omahamediagroup dot com
P.O. Box 390640
Omaha, Ne 68137
We want to hear from you, so what are you waiting for? Contact us today.Get In Touch
Posted In: News & Events